Rocky Mountain Values
Protecting the Colorado Way of Life
Reports To: Executive Director
About the Position:
Rocky Mountain Values is hiring a Digital Organizing Director. The Digital Organizing Director will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of a comprehensive social media influencer and organizing program. This program will involve identifying supporters of our cause online via social media (including micro-influencers), forging relationships with them, ensuring the dissemination of on-message creative, and working with our media team to promote on-message content to larger audiences. We’re looking for someone who’s familiar with the social media influencer space, and who’s interested in leveraging the power of that space to fight for the values Coloradans believe in and hold Congress accountable. We’re a fast-moving team with ambitious goals, and the right person for the job is not afraid of taking on new opportunities to move people to action and quickly responding to an ever-changing news cycle.
As Digital Organizing Director you’ll:
- Develop and implement an efficient, impactful social media program to educate and activate citizens across Colorado
- Conceptualize, draft, and execute creative strategy, in collaboration with the Rocky Mountain Values staff
- Provide strategic guidance on social media content tied to relevant issues, and manage strategy priorities with program partners
- Identify social media influencers who have relevant audiences in Colorado
- Partner with social media influencers to amplify the Rocky Mountain Values message
- Design methods to promote the best performing influencer content
- Keep a pulse on the latest trends (including trending topics on social media platforms) and best practices for social media – and integrate them into our online organizing efforts
- Systematically evaluate existing strategy and provide data-driven recommendations on how to adjust our strategy
- Create and implement an advertising strategy to support influencer content
- Perform other duties as assigned
- You have relevant experience in the social media influencer space
- You have exceptional writing skills
- You have experience driving creative strategies
- You have experience successfully managing projects with many stakeholders and moving pieces
- You have an eagerness to adapt to the latest trends online
- You have a sense of humor, adventurous spirit, and are flexible to evolving responsibilities
- You’re a big-picture and analytical thinker, and detail-oriented executer.
In addition, it would be a bonus if:
- You have a notable social media audience of your own
- You have a strong network of social media influencers
- You have experience shooting and editing video and/or taking high quality still photos
- You have experience in health care and/or environmental activism/advocacy
Please submit cover letter and resume to: Waverlyloza@gmail.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination, including harassment, of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. Therefore, employment decisions, including hiring, are made based on business factors such as business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, and without regard to characteristics protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws, including race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, and/or gender identity or expression. Discrimination on the basis of any legally-protected characteristic will not be tolerated. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
About Rocky Mountain Values
Rocky Mountain Values is a grassroots organization created to fight for the values Coloradans believe in, and hold Congress accountable. This includes ensuring Colorado continues to be a beautiful and safe place to live: protecting health care for those with pre-existing conditions, battling rising prescription drug prices, and preserving Colorado’s natural beauty through conservation efforts.