GSSA is a progressive consulting firm providing on-the-ground election support. We work with political organizations, campaigns, and non-profits to develop strategy and solve political challenges with data.
The GSSA team mines and analyzes data and communicates the findings in a compelling way, turning complex datasets into insights that drive political strategy and decision-making.
The GSSA team is growing, and we have opportunities ranging from experienced data scientists to mid-level data analysts with an aptitude to learn new skills.
- Compile and manipulate datasets
- Perform statistical analyses, identify and interpret trends
- Develop infographics, maps, and other data visualizations
- Compile reports and presentations
- Propose and implement systems for managing and improving data processes
- Strong analytical skills and expertise in or knowledge of statistics
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with R (preferred) and/or other statistical programming languages (Python, SPSS, Stata, SAS), or an aptitude for learning these skills
- Ability to create effective data tools and visualizations
- Strong commitment to progressive values and causes
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage several projects simultaneously, and adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Willing to have a flexible work schedule
- Understanding of and respect for requirements of confidentiality
- A bachelor’s degree or higher; STEM or the social sciences and related disciplines preferred; equivalent work experience considered
How to Apply
Email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com and use “GSSA Data Team” in the subject line. We will contact you for an interview if we find that your skills are a good fit for a position with our team.
This is a full-time position located in Denver, Colorado. Salary commensurate with experience.
This organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer.