The Regional Campaign Manager’s primary responsibility will be executing successful organizing programming for the Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition (CIRC) Action Fund and related entities. The ideal candidate has campaign management experience and a proven track record in immigrant rights and/or social justice work. We will be hiring 3 iterations of this position: a Northern Regional Campaign Manager that staffs Adams County and Greeley, a Denver Metro Regional Campaign Manager that staffs Denver, Aurora, and Jefferson County, and a Southern Regional Campaign Manager that coordinates our operations in Colorado Springs and Pueblo.
Specific Role and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with C3 organizational members to create a volunteer network that engages BIPOC voters on immigration issues in their communities. This would include leading in-person trainings and events where we highlight the importance of organizing when empowering POC and immigrant voters to turn out, and train them on the specific tactics necessary to effectively implement organizing (ex: recruiting other volunteers, committing friends/family to vote, organizing social events to commit friends of friends to also get involved
- Recruit volunteers from non-member organizations and individuals from the community we engage with. Our strategy will mirror our work with our C3 members as it relates to training and recruitment. We will target organizations that have large POC memberships as well as local businesses, churches, unions, and student organizations.
- Manage a team of Organizers that will conduct voter outreach via doors, phones, and texts. Organizers will primarily talk to voters via canvassing (knocking doors), and it will be your responsibility to oversee and track voter contact metrics on your team, including: doors knocked, voters contacted, pledges to vote, and volunteer shifts recruited. Regional Campaign Managers will also be expected to contact voters directly via canvassing, phonebanking, and/or texting on a weekly basis
- In coordination with the C4 Mobilization Manager and Communications Manager, create canvassing, phonebank, and texting actions for Organizers and volunteers using voter contact platforms VAN, Impactive, and ThruTalk. Training for these platforms will be provided.
- Create content for organizing activities, such as friend-to-friend call and text language for staff and volunteers to use, trainings for members and volunteers, and, in coordination with the C4 Communications Manager, digital call to actions.
- Coordinate with the Mobilization Manager to build voter contact and volunteer recruitment strategies within the respective region.
- Coordinate with C4 Managing Director and Mobilization Manager on working with state and national partners, such as CO America Votes and
- Community Change Action, on crafting an effective 2022 organizing strategy.
- Strong Commitment Towards Anti-Oppression:
- All staff are expected to be active participants in CIRC’s equity and inclusivity efforts to make progress toward a vision of an organizational culture that reflects the values and principles that we are fighting for.
- Substantive experience working in advocacy, community organizing, or a non-profit
- Background in managing field operations in an electoral setting is strongly preferred. This position will also manage field metrics (doors, phones, texts).
- Experience with VAN or PDI
- Bilingual/Multilingual is strongly preferred
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Experience with peer-to-peer and relational texting tools such as Hustle and Impactive
- Knowledge of, and relationships within, local and state immigrant rights movement
- A passion for building a reflective democracy and power building in communities of color
- Excellent communication skills, writing, budgeting, and time management skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Full-time position, competitive salary starting at $4,200 a month with a $500 monthly healthcare stipend ($4,700 total) and a $75/month cell phone stipend
- Up to 15% travel within state for training and organizing events with $.65/mile reimbursement
This position has a start date of July 1 and will end on November 15.
To Apply: Submit a resume, cover letter, and contact for three references to [email protected]