Yes on National Popular Vote
The Yes on National Popular Vote campaign is seeking a campaign coordinator.
The National Popular vote bill would guarantee the presidency to the candidate who receives the most popular votes in all 50 states (and the District of Columbia). The Colorado Legislature, and the Governor passed National Popular Vote in 2019. In 2020, Colorado Voters will vote on National Popular Vote.
The Campaign Coordinator will help coordinate all aspects of the campaign, including (but not limited to):
- Management of Day to Day campaign operations
- Drafting Digital content and overseeing social media accounts
- Manage field activities
- Oversee consultants and managing staff
- Conduct Political Outreach
- Communications: Draft and send press releases, serve as campaign spokesperson as needed
- Successful candidates will have at least 2-3 cycles of campaign experience.
- Prior experience in Colorado Preferred
- Strong oral and verbal communication skills
- A reliable vehicle and phone are required
- Understanding of digital and social media tools used in political campaigns
- Staff management experience preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills; successful at motivating staff to meet fundraising, recruitment and voter contact goals
- Ability to work long and irregular hours, including weekends, evenings, and some holidays
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Start date of January 2020
- Position reports to Hilltop Public Solutions
Please submit a resume, and references to email@example.com. Please put “Campaign Coordinator” in the subject line of email. Resumes will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.